Course of the Month
This month’s course follows on from my Tip of the Month above. If you are not absolutely certain how to run a Mail Merge for sending emails then this course will give you the knowledge and confidence you need. This would work well as a 1:1 course or 1:2, with hands-on exercises, or I could provide this as a presentation to multiple delegates.
Word and Outlook for Microsoft 365
Using Mail Merge to send an email message to multiple recipients
1 hour | Online via Teams, Zoom, Skype – your choice
- How mail merge works and what you can achieve
- Creating an email message for mail merge
- Creating the data file containing the email addresses and the unique data for each recipient
- Using data from an Excel spreadsheet or csv file
- Using data from Outlook Contacts
- Filter and sort the recipients list
- Run the mail merge to your Outbox
Just £60 + VAT for a 1:1 course.
If you would like to go further and learn how to use Mail Merge to send letters, create labels and use the fields and rules then you could add another hour on to your course.
If you have any other Word courses you would like to attend or provide for your staff, please let me know and we can design it together.
I hope I have given you a flavour of the benefits of using Microsoft Word’s Mail Merge feature. Feel free to contact me any time if you would like further information or have a query on any functionality of Word.
All the best
Rabbit Training – a clear and simple approach to training tailored for you.